Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Bromancer showers in Episode 3

So, if you managed to stop and get a chance to catch up on the 'bromancer' himself on his new MTV series Bromance sometime during these past three weeks, you might've had one question running through your mind...

Who exactly is the intended audience for this show... bro mrgreen?
Are you guys at all surprised that Ryan Seacrest would produce something like this? Between the nude night abductions, the hot tub elimination sessions, the incredibly emotional 'bros', and the bromantic hottie star himself bromancing the guys and hoping to find the right 'bro' to hang with, i'd say the innuendos are indeed palpable (most likely intentionally so cool)...
I promised myself in the past that I would avoid posting the Bromancer if I could help it... But obviously as you can see, I couldn't help myself confused, he's legitimately hot... (even despite the attitude that rubs me the wrong way). And yes, I think I'm beginning to develop a love hate relationship with that term 'bromance' mrgreen...

0 comments:

Post a Comment