Thursday, January 8, 2009

Can Hairy also be sexy?

So I got an interesting comment a little bit earlier regarding my post from a few days back featuring Michael Churchill (one of my favorites btw mrgreen)... Apparently it had something to do with his 'hair'... and its 'repellent' qualities...

So it got me to thinking... does hairyness really take away from attractiveness? And by that I mean not just body hair, but a little facial hair as well... are men who aren't fully shaved somewhat less appealing than men who are? (I believe this was part of a poll not too long ago no? cool)

Personally speaking regarding my own tastes, I don't sport a beard or a mustache (I shave once a week so that should give a hint as to how prone my chin is to growing hair)... and when it comes to my taste in guys, as you might've noticed by now, I've developed somewhat of a tendency to to lean more towards the hairless models (unintentionally so of course mrgreen)...

Truth be told though, I'd say I'm kind of ambiguous when it comes this topic. I've never really paid attention to body hair... unless of course its excessively noticeable... (back hair? um... no confused)...

So I figured I'd satiate my curiosity to a certain degree. I'm not gonna make this a month-long side poll, but I figured asking as a general poll would work. So yeah... body hair, what say you? Given a choice between hairless and body hair, which would you generally prefer?









0 comments:

Post a Comment