Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christian Cooke battles his Demons...


...and manages to look insanely gorgeous/handsome/sexy while doing so cool...
The newest ITV series Demons (formerly known as The Last Van Helsing) premiered last week in the UK. Unfortunately I live abroad so I wasn't able to catch it... thankfully that's what the magical cyber-universe of the internet is for mrgreen...

Demons features former Doctor Who and Echo Beach actor Christian Cooke as (a super, super handsome) Luke Van Helsing starring opposite Philip Glenister (playing Luke's godfather Rupert Galvin). From what I've gathered from the internet chatter so far, there's been a *lot* of comparisons between this show and Buffy the Vampire Slayer... minus the Sarah Michelle Gellar factor of course. But yeah... the comparison does give me somewhat pause...
Fortunately Christian + (beautiful face, shirtlessness and boxer-briefs) is more than enough of an incentive for me to give the rest of the season a shot cool. I found the premier to be a decent enough set-up... I think it'll be interesting to see what direction they choose to take this show as it progresses...

Demons airs Saturdays on ITV (episode 2 should be airing just as I'm writing this). For those of you who don't live in the UK, You can check out episodes 1 and 2 in their entirety while it's still available on torrents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment