Saturday, January 17, 2009

A disturbing trend?

Has anybody noticed a somewhat disturbing trend making waves as of late?

I don't know about anyone else, but personally I find this said 'trend' incredibly 'disturbing' (to put it mildly)... I mean really, wearing socks with briefs... and to bed no less? Why in the world would anybody think guys wearing socks and underwear would be sex...

Oh... um, ok eek...

Hmm, I think I get it now... there must be some convoluted end-goal behind all this. Perhaps a diabolical plot to recruit the rest of us into some sort of insidious sock fetish brigade cool... well, I'm not gonna fall for it. What with their high socks, (sexy) legs and (rippling) abs... Nope, I'm holding out against this trend as long as I can confused...

....
(*ten seconds later*)...

Ok, I'm done holding out... more
socks and underwear please mrgreen...

0 comments:

Post a Comment