Monday, January 26, 2009

Just Beautiful Brant

If you'd like to see a couple examples of the type of photography that continue to inspire me as a fan and enthusiast of great photography look no further than these fantastic shots right here.
Brant (2)
Such breathtaking beauty... this particular model pretty much blew me away the second I laid eyes on him. His name is Brant D, and apparently he conducted a photoshoot just recently with none other than the superstar of young photographers, 25 year-old photography genius Adam Bouska.
Can you imagine waking up everyday, going to work and getting to photograph the most beautiful people you can find... constantly day in and day out. Talk about a dream job. I'm envious cool... Oh and yes the center shot just floored me the minute I ran across it... Just Beautiful...

0 comments:

Post a Comment