Saturday, October 11, 2008

EW's Gorgeous October Cover boy


Ok, so yeah guys, I'm afraid I have a confession to make. I, yours truly, have tried for several months to stay off the Efron bandwagon... I'd like to announce that as of today, October 11th of 2008, my efforts unfortunately have come to an end neutral. A beautiful face is a beautiful face, and being the sucker that I am for gorgeousness, I can no longer deny this beautiful face...
Granted, I'll admit I wasn't the biggest fan of Zac Efron the 'boy the wonder' when I featured him back in January... but Zac Efron 'the man', now that's a whole 'nother story. I can finally say without a shadow of a doubt, the maturing Zac is looking really hot... with a capital 'H'...

Especially so in October's Entertainment Weekly photo issue. Zac posed for photographer Ben Watts (brother of actress Naomi Watts), for these gorgeous shots featured in the magazine... and as you might've noticed, Zac is this month's cover boy.
Believe it or not, there's a copule rumors beginning to swirl that Zac might possibly be taking over the reins from Daniel Radcliffe in his critically acclaimed role in Equus. Interesting stuff indeed mrgreen.. I'd imagine there's a possibility we'll be seeing a little of this, that, and this (sans top and bottom of course ) should things go through... Let's cross our fingers that it happens cool...
Gorgeous indeed... As nice as all these shots are though, I'm kind of a little dissapointed by Entertainment Weekly. In some respects, a few of the outtakes they decided not to publish (only available in low quality) are actually better than the majority of the featured pics. Not sure what the rationale was for leaving them out, but hey I don't run the magazine. Nevertheless, I'm hooked, consider me the newest Zefron fan cool...

0 comments:

Post a Comment