Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pining for the Captain

Did J.J. Abrams cast the upcoming Star Trek movie to perfection or what...
56473700
I really can't get over how our generation's captain Kirk is going to look. His eyes are just mesmerizing. And best of all, he fills a well tailored suit to perfection cool... (handsome men in suits are the epitome of *all* that is sexy for me, I don't care what anyone thinks mrgreen).
If you were watching the Superbowl last weekend, aside from the nostalgic trailer I mentioned a couple days ago, you might've happened upon the latest trailer for the upcoming May release of the newest Star Trek movie.
Suffice to say, this isn't your father's (or in some cases grandfather's) Star Trek by any stretch...

Granted I haven't had the opportunity to watch a screening of the film (aside from the couple trailers out thus far)... but already from what I've gathered, I think it's safe to say certain aspects of this movie are looking fantastic.

Previous Chris Pine post...

0 comments:

Post a Comment