Sunday, April 19, 2009

Zac Efron holds tight for GQ

It's strange how these gorgeous Efron photoshoots tend to somehow coincide with whatever latest project Zac happens to be working on... some might call it viral, I just call it 'thank you may I have another mrgreen'.... Anyhow these shots were taken by photographer Peggy Sirota for the May issue of GQ. And incidentally Zac's latest theatrical venture 17 Again was released nationwide on Friday... (and in case anyone's wondering, yes his new movie already made it to #1).

Is it me or has Zac apparently been spending a lot of time in the gym? If I didn't know better, I'd say he was actually holding onto the parking meter... as opposed to this being some type of creative photographic illusion cool... His right arm seems to be giving a clue mrgreen...

0 comments:

Post a Comment