Sunday, June 7, 2009

Perfect Red

The forecast today calls for a partly cloudy skies, with highs reaching upwards of a sweltering red hot 98 degrees mrgreen....
...Ok, so I just got a chance to check out tomorrow's actual forecast on my Iphone, and yeah... apparently we're only getting up to around 70 here in the tri-state neutral. Not exactly 'scorching' per se, but warm enough I suppose cool...

That said, one might imagine this stunning specimen of ginger hotness might just be enough to perhaps raise the temperature a couple more degrees or so mrgreen... Introducing 22 year-old gorgeous model Sean D.

If I didn't know better I'd think he's auditioning for a spot on the wall at a certain apparel store cool...

Sean's been modeling for a little over 3 years now, so he has in fact done quite a bit of print, runway, and commercial work... And as I'm sure you might've noticed by now his photo sessions with Downeast Photo and Mull are nothing short of pure modeling perfection.
A super hot red-head with a gorgeous smile and a perfect tan?... Now that's a rarity... Just Beautiful nonetheless mrgreen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment