Thursday, October 18, 2007

Chris Evans - 'nuff said



When it comes to actors known for their hotness, this guy is totally off the scale. He has an incredible body, even by actors standards, and he manages to display a sexy charisma on-screen. Chris Evans is also insanely cute... definitely boyfriend material (lol, or at least I wish...) Here's a few pics of one of my favorite McSexy's from a few photoshoots and movie stills...




Chris Recently starred in the Nanny Diaries where he plays a love interest named 'Harvard Hottie'. Sounds like a minor role, but he's actually the love interest in the film... I'll admit I didn't get a chance to see it while it was in theaters. But I heard he did a really excellent job in the role. The DVD comes out on December 4th, so i'll be looking it up as soon as I can get my hands on it.



His arms in that shot are just so beautiful. I love medium build guys with great biceps... very sexy indeed.




This clip just features the two shirtless scenes of sexy Chris Evans from the two Fantastic Four movies. I can't stress it enough, but I really think this guy is incredibly hot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment