Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pushing Daisies

When I think of Pushing Daisies, three words come to mind: quirky, entertaining, unique. Cliché yes, but they really do apply to this show. I've actually been enjoying it, which is rare considering I dislike most of the stuff that's on during prime time (aside from Heroes... but that's an exception). The show stars Lee Pace with Ana Friel and Chi Mcbride in supporting roles. Lee possesses the ability to resuscitate the dead back to life with a single touch, and to kill them again with a second contact. There's the added twist that if he doesn't kill them before 1:00 minute passes, a random individual within near vicinity will immediately die. Sounds kind of cheesy, but it's actually very well written and acted. I should also mention Lee is absolutely adorable... and he gives off those Kevin Spacey vibes, if you know what I mean :-) (not that I want participate in the perpetual internet rumors, but where there's smoke, there's fire.... sometimes......)


You can check out the first two episodes through torrents here, or on the main ABC site itself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment