Sunday, November 9, 2008

Definition of a (Handsome) Man

So what's the definition of a 'handsome' man? Well, about a day or so ago one of my favorite blogmates inadvertently answered that question for me mrgreen... ironically enough in a post dedicated to me ...
Lee+suit
Introducing the man with the gorgeous smile...

...and face, and stomach, and legs, and... ok I think you get the picture mrgreen... Introducing professional model/athletic trainer Lee Pappas.

Now odds are you may have never heard of Lee... The guy's actually been modeling since the early 2000s, but for some reason has gone totally under the radar on the net (i.e. no interviews, bio or whatnot)... How that happened is beyond me, but so it is...
Lee+Pappas+(54)
From what I gather though, Lee has done quite his share of catalog work over the years modeling mostly men's attire. He's also been affiliated with several agencies, including Future Model Management, Mitchell, and Star Models.
In his off-time Lee works as a personal trainer, (as is evident in the picture to the far right cool)... and helps to train collegiate athletes in the Santa Cruz area.
If my type were a dartboard, Lee would be the bullseye... Thanks to Kenneth, I think I've finally found someone to match David Entinghe in the extreme hotness category (maybe...). You can check out more of Lee in the Krytoh gallery.

1 comments:

Bradpetehoops said...

Thanks for one of the photo that I've used to my blog post. Have a great day!

Post a Comment