Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Deniz and Roman

First there was Jean Paul and Craig, then there was Luke and Noah... Now, Deniz and Roman.

Well... not exactly in that order. But I think you get the point. These two are probably the hottest couple I've seen in a soap. They feature two characters, Deniz Öztürk and Roman Wild, played by Igor Dolgatschew and the insanely sexy Dennis Grabosch respectively. The clips come from a German soap named Alles was Zählt... Which I believe loosely translates to, Everything that Counts (don't quote me on that neutral).

You can thank Oliver and his All About Strength blog for not only providing the great clips, but also adding the subtitles... for those of us who happen to be... German-language impaired.



According to Oliver, the actor who plays Roman (Dennis Grabosch) is also openly gay... which sort of explains the chemistry.





For good measure, I've added one last very short clip featuring Dennis that I had sitting around on my comp. I don't speak German unfortunately, so this one isn't translated like the others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment