Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Rugby Continued: Legs

So why do I like rugby... well...

Maybe it's #1. It's resemblance to Football (American of course)... that might be part of it.
Or probably #2. The hottest men on earth play Rugby; Again my humble opinion. But there's a few Calendars out there (you might have run across some?)

...I don't know... I think it might be #3. My minor fetish.

...For some people it's feet, others it's arms and back, others more it's stomach (sometimes even hands and wrists...
confused)... For me it's legs and thighs. Athletic legs mind you, not overly developed bodybuilder types. I find athletic guys with well-defined strong thighs to be incredibly hot... inexplicably so I might add. So there, there's my confession, I like athletic guys with awesome legs... cool

Can you blame me?

To be a blade of grass... (As a fan of photography, I should also note, besides the hotness in this picture, I find the color textures in this shot to be incredible)...



One of my faves...


Unintentionally hot?


Usually great thighs also translates into great... uh... other parts of the body.
Rugby players tend to excel in this category as well...
(maybe I'll save that for another post
wink)





Photographers have the best jobs


Sometimes I I can't decide whether I'm just really into the photography... or it's just the guys that I like...


Probably a strange combination of the two wink...
Undeniable though, rugby players do have the best legs of all athletes.
I rest my case
cool

1 comments:

Post a Comment