Monday, November 26, 2007

Poll Closed

Now this is interesting smile

Almost brings to light the nature of the question itself. The old adage "what's in a name"?

I suppose the top percentage of people visiting this site was already a given by default. That wasn't too unexpected. I find it interesting though that the third option surpassed the fourth one (i.e. the straight male/female ratio). Brings into question pre-defined terms that don't seem to encompass the way a person might see him/herself. I'm almost thinking I should have added one more option.

My personal thoughts, orientation is much ado about nothing. Such a big deal is made over words that define us (in some cases confine us). The reality may actually may actually be that certain words would ever be enough to encapsulate our entire persona... maybe.

That's just my opinion though... mrgreen

68% - Define themselves as male and 'Gay'
15% - Would be classified as 'Bisexual'
7% - Define themselves 'Straight' males
6% - Are 'Straight' Females
0% - Would be classified as 'Bisexual' females (4 people chose this option)
0% - Consider themselves 'Gay' females (4 people chose this option too)

0 comments:

Post a Comment