Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Awesome Art


Joe Phillips is probably hands down one of my favorite gay artists in the business. Definitely a truly, truly gifted individual.. I would describe his work as being both wildly creative, and acutely erotic all at once. It's a great combination that makes for some pretty neat stuff.


His art tends to have a comic-book style angle to it... which makes sense considering he worked at DC comics very early in his career.

The two above are some of my favorites... ultra cute, the both of them. What I wouldn't give for half this guy's talent. Granted I can manage to picture hot guys in my head, but the execution of getting them on paper and drawing them, hasn't really gone over so well in the past confused...

You can check out more of Joe Phillips work over at his site. Also check out the store for calendars, posters, shirts, videos, etc...
More Joe Phillips Art...

0 comments:

Post a Comment