Thursday, February 7, 2008

David Chokachi

Gorgeous Finnish-Iraqi actor, David Chokachi

His father actually from Iraq, but has some Turkish descent, hence the name Chokachi (derived from a common surname in Turkey). David himself was born in Plymouth Massachussetts, in essence making him a Finnish-Iraqi-American (to be specificcool)... And he's of course best known for playing the role of Cody Madison on the 1990's hit series, Baywatch.

I have to admit (and I'm probably not the only one in this category), when I was little I used to tune into Baywatch solely for this guy. My brother was watching for Pamela, I was watching for David... probably one of my early childhood actor crushes I think.



David is still acting today, and has just completed a film set to be released this year called 'The Dreamless'. He also played a recurring role last year in another beach-setting television series titled '
Even looking back on it now, I still think this guy was off-the-scale-hot. And Baywatch was definitely the perfect series to showcase his phsical perfection biggrin...Read more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment