Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm feeling a little bit of envy


I cannot believe I have to wait another month for this game to finally hit US shores. Being that the game already came out on the 31st in Japan, youtube is currently being inundated with video after video from the Japanese version. Pretty much every detail of the game has already been leaked, and the entire roster is revealed, it's excruciating, being that I'm really looking forward to the wi-fi play.



Some of the characters expected to be in the game aren't, but I suppose I can live with that. I guess it isn't all bad, I'm just thankful I don't live in Europe and Australia, where the game has yet to even receive an expected ship date. Do the minor variants in spelling with regards to American/Canadian, UK, and Australian english really matter that much that they'd have to wait 5,6, or maybe 7 months after the Japanese release to get their hands on theirs? You'd have thought it was still 1995 or something
confused...

0 comments:

Post a Comment