Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Poll Closed


Just wow. I guess hands down the three sexiest english-based accents tend to be Australian, English (this includes all variations), and the Spanish/Latino accent. I don't find these results really all that surprising though, to tell the truth. As un-scientific as this poll might be, finding Australian accents to be sexy is in fact very quite normal. Considering the fact that it is in fact the sexiest accent... well maybe that's not exactly a 'fact' but clearly I'm not alone in this line of thinking cool.

The rest were evenly well split out too, with a healthy margin going to the Latino, English, Scottish, American and Irish (my personal favorite would be a tie between Scottish and Irish)... I'm interested to find out what those people who voted for 'other' were voting for. I'd love to know which accent I left out confused...

0 comments:

Post a Comment