Sunday, May 4, 2008

Christian and Oliver: A must see

I hope no one minds me making a broad, somewhat biased, general statement... but I have to say, the romantic storyline involving Christian and Oliver from the soap, Verbotene Liebe (Forbidden Love), is hands down the best male/male storyline I've ever witnessed. Period... This first clip tells the story of how Christian (played by Thore Schölermann), finally comes to term with his love for Oliver (Jo Weil).
Now I have to say, I've added quite a number of clips featuring scenes of affection on this blog. Yet even so, I was still quite taken aback by just the chemistry alone displayed between these two actors (I've read one of them is gay and the other isn't, but I can't verify that). Nevertheless, for something like this to have actually aired on daytime television is just mind-boggling from an American perspective. And being the hopeless romantic that I am, this is quite honestly the best kiss scene I've ever seen. Just, wow neutral...
You can thank ichglotzutube over at youtube for doing the entire world a favor, and translating this for us. Make sure to check out her page, she's actually translated the entire storyline from start to the most recent episode... Also thanks to Rob from Way out West, for giving me the heads up on this phenomenal storyline last month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment