Sunday, May 11, 2008

Poll End


The latest poll has come to a close. Very interesting results, almost spread out evenly across 4 or 5 categories I might say. I'm slightly surprised (not by that much though), but in the case of somebody coming up to a stranger (interested in guys of course), and asking the question, what's your favorite part of the male body? Would anybody really blurt out 'great ass' mrgreen... Depends on how you look at the question I suppose. That being said, almost all of these are my favorite, but I'd probably come out with a tie between gorgeous faces, athletic legs, and rock-hard abs (you can tell considering the vast majority of pics on this blog all have, to a degree or another, a combination of the 3 cool). Oh, and as for the 'men are not sexy' option... I added this kind of facetiously, but it's actually gone up steadily in correlation with one of the options in the remaining open poll. I can't imagine anyone even remotely into guys leaving this or the number of blogs I have linked, and still coming to that conclusion. Very interesting nonetheless...

Anyway, congrats to the top option, not a bad choice at all mrgreen... Although this won't be a massive theme, I'll try to add a few more shots from this category little by little.

0 comments:

Post a Comment