Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Poll ending in 1 day...

In case anyone's been paying attention (as much as I have), one of the polls will be closing in about a day. The outcome so far is quite interesting... already 3-5 categories came out really strong, but I think it's safe to say one category came out on top (a category that I personally think was a very good choice btw). That being said, I can only imagine the 'what ifs' if that one option below the 'winning' category had come out with more votes (*wink, grin, wink*... mrgreen).

In any case, although it might not have been readily apparent, the theme I've been running with throughout April/beginning of May has been photos featuring what I consider to be my 'favorite parts of the male body' (however ambiguous that may be). I think everything came out pretty well to be quite honest. Hopefully everyone who hasn't had a chance to vote gets a chance these last 24 hours for this poll...

(oh, and as for the people that voted as they did, I hope you're well aware of what you asked for...
cool)

0 comments:

Post a Comment