Monday, May 19, 2008

Food of Love

Let's see, it's been about 3 years since I made a mental note to check out Food of Love 'when I get the time'... I finally got the time yesterday after receiving my latest batch of Netflix movies in the mail... Very 'interesting' movie (yes, I think that's the word I'll use).
These clips are from two scenes in the movie which I found particularly over-the-top sensual. Kevin Bishop plays the role of Paul Portenfield, a music student who falls in love with his mentor, a world-class pianist by the name of Richard Kennington (Paul Rhys). The two meet up in Barcelona while Paul is on vacation with his family... and the chance encounter leads to a whirlwind romance.
Insane chemistry between these two. Aside from the afore mentioned Netflix, Food of Love is also available on Amazon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment