Sunday, December 7, 2008

Almost frozen in place...

So yeah, about a day after I posted the previous feature on Craig Horner my hard drive just about crashed and burned... Like really crashed and burn... to the point where I almost lost it all. All the movies, games, music, documents, and especially concerning this blog, the pictures as well... all of it was almost lost in one stroke. It took about a couple days for me to revive my computer to the point where I could retrieve most of my important files and transfer them to my secondary drive, but yeah, that was a close one neutral...

Just a couple wrong key strokes and this blog could've ended up frozen in place confused... Everything should be fine now, but I *seriously* think it's time I looked into purchasing an external drive or two... preferably 500gb+ should be just about right cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment