Sunday, December 21, 2008

Promoting Male Beauty through 2008

It's been a tough year promoting gorgeousness throughout 2008...

But somehow we managed to get through it mrgreen... Ok, so yeah maybe 2008 wasn't too tough, considering the explosion in gorgeous photography that came about this year. I passed both the 1 and 2 million hit milelstone in the span of one year, which I personally find somewhat surprising (to put it mildly). I'm glad there's so many people out there who share my taste for gorgeous guys... and even happier to see so many quality photographers and models rising up and creating the beautiful work you see before you on this blog (they're my primary motivation to be quite honest cool)... But anyway, I just thought I'd say thanks for all the support from everyone... although it kind of feels like a lot of work at times, it's kind of all worth it to see fantastic work promoted that might otherwise get totally overlooked mrgreen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment