Saturday, December 13, 2008

Olivier and Oliver = Hot

Speaking of adorable... Reminds me of perhaps the hottest soap pairing I can recall...

At least the hottest soap pairing for a brief flash in the pan... If memory serves me right, I did manage to re-upload one of my all-time favorite scenes a month or so ago (following that unfortunate incident involving my non-functioning former youtube account getting wiped out confused).
It's really such a shame Hollyoaks in the City didn't manage to last past its first season. Oliver Lee and Philip Olivier would've made such an outstanding couple. Perhaps this show was ahead of its time? Maybe so... considering the 'trend' that followed for a number of soaps just about a year two later.
Even worse concerning the demise of this show was the fact that they failed to release a season 1 DVD. Talk about killing it off for good. Thankfully the entire series itself is still available on youtube (separated in clips). I'd love to get my hands on a real version though...

0 comments:

Post a Comment