Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Vacation with Robert Buckley? I'm there!


Imagine you took a vacation say sometime within the next two weeks or so... and while on that getaway you ended up being pursued (almost to the point of stalking) by none other than Robert Buckley himself. Would you complain? Maybe play shy? I swear that Lifetime channel frustrates me cry...
So yeah, I really, really tried to like this movie, but I couldn't. Maybe I've just gotten too accustomed to Lipstick Jungle's more edgy style and use of Mr. Buckley, but yeah... this movie just - wasn't - for me. That's not to say Robert wasn't as hot as usual, but I just felt as though the chemistry between him and Heather seemed far more forced than with Kim on Lipstick. Ah well... You can check this movie out over at the Lifetime website. Apparently they've uploaded a streaming version separated in clips. Also check out the previous posts on the gorgeous Mr. Buckley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment