Sunday, December 7, 2008

Just Beautiful... polaroids?

Something tells me this is a perfect example of what the British have in mind when they refer to guys as 'fit' mrgreen...

Would you believe it if I told you these were self shots?... Of course I'm sure the background (or lack thereof) and the quality may have given that away, but yeah, the subject pretty much makes up for it...

Cardiff native Eamon R. here not only hasn't been signed to an agency, but he's yet to photograph with any real professionals. Judging from these shots alone though, I'm 99% positive that'll change sometime in the near future... I swear the guy almost looks like a natural.

And yes, he definitely meets my requirements for shirtless hotness... Here's hoping he manages to run across some really great UK photographers sometime in the near future, I forsee great possibilities cool...

0 comments:

Post a Comment