Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ice Men

In keeping with the current 'frigid weather' related mini-theme for this batch of posts, I figured now would be as good a time as any to repost yet another clip which (unfortunately) was thrown out with the bathwater following my youtube purge a couple months back. I'm not exactly sure who came up with the concept for this scene, seeing as it kind of comes out of left field in the movie... (I'm assuming director Thom Best might have had a good hand in it cool), but yeah confused... It wouldn't be far off to say this scene from 2004's Ice Men is perhaps one of the top 5 hottest scenes I've ever witnessed in a feature length film... easily...
Someone's fantasy apparently made it past the cutting room floor... of course, not that I'm complaining mrgreen. Ice Men is no longer available on torrents, but you can still check it out in full length on Amazon and Netflix.

0 comments:

Post a Comment