Saturday, December 13, 2008

On the fence...

I'm on the fence regarding whether I should actually shell out another $60.00 for this latest iteration in the Prince of Persia series. The game looks amazing enough, but as I'm sure anyone who owns a system is well aware nowadays, looks can be deceiving... as of now I'm still sitting on the fence...

Although this review may have just knocked me over the tipping point... and not in a positive way confused...
Is it really that hard to make a game both gorgeous and challenging all at once? Or does one negate the other when it comes to these platformers... Not unexpected really, especially considering this latest Prince title originates from the same people who brought out another gorgeous yet overly simplistic game (which I foolishly purchased). As thing's stand, my wallet is saying "don't do it"... but my mind is saying "just maybe"... I think my wallet may have the last word on this one neutral.

0 comments:

Post a Comment