Thursday, June 26, 2008

1,000,000+ Visitors


About a couple months ago (new year's day of this year to be exact), I came back from a vacation hiatus to find myself almost at 150,000 views... at the time only 4 months had passed since I had created the blog. We're now about 6 months away from that point, January of 2008, and here we are at over 1,000,000 visitors. That's approximately well over 850,000 hits in 6 months. I think it's safe to say this blog has taken off way beyond any expectations I may have had at the onset...

Thanks to all the regular visitors and the newcomers... although this blog is more like a fun side hobby, I'm really appreciative of seeing it getting so much attention. If there was anything I'd say needed improvement, it would probably be my erratic posting habits. Maybe posting more regularly in smaller doses, as opposed to going on a carefree binge everytime I come back mrgreen...

We'll see how that goes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment