Sunday, June 29, 2008

A final word on my current Obsession...


So I've just returned from seeing Wanted (starring my current obsession James McAvoy) with a bunch of my friends... in a word, 'wow'... just wow. I barely have any words to describe how intense that movie was from start to finish. Plot twists, massive carnage, a total disregard for the laws of physics... truly pure escapism at its best. James, Morgan, and Angelina all did a magnificently brilliant job. And this may possibly have been one of Angelina's best roles to date.
But what can I say about the man of the moment himself... so, so hot in this movie. I really can't wait to get this one on Blu Ray. I don't want to give away any spoilers, so all I'll say is James just continued to progressively get sexier from his opening scene to the wild finale... and what a wild finale it was, amazing....

Two hours that felt like one, a bold new bar has been set in terms of summer movie mayhem...

0 comments:

Post a Comment