Sunday, June 15, 2008

No Night is Too Long - Immortal Memories

So a couple of days ago, my blogmate Kenneth over at Definition of a Man dedicated a neat post featuring a gorgeous British actor by the name of Lee Williams. Instantly the light-bulb went off, and the first thing that came to mind was posting a montage music video featuring scenes from a movie Lee starred in back in 2002 titled No Night is Too Long.

For those of you who may remember I posted my favorite scene from this movie several months ago. Suffice to say, I figured there'd be several nice music vids of the youtube variety to highlight a few montage scenes, but unfortunately what I found was quite disappointing... Long story short, I got bored the other day and found the time to simply make a video of my own (complemented by the beautiful vocals of Amy Lee of course mrgreen).
I think the end result came out quite nicely... you can check out this movie in its entirety over at google videos or on youtube.