Saturday, June 7, 2008

Gifted

A couple of days ago, I received an e-mail from one of my favorite blogmates, Rob from WayOutWest. It had to do with a certain up-and-coming, and very talented folk/acoustic musician from New York City by the name of Jay Brannan. I was somewhat taken aback while sitting through an initial listen... this man's voice quite incredible... equally soothing and beautiful I would say. My first impression: The potential is definitely there for a possible first-rate musician (granted there aren't exactly that many gay folk musicians out there, but this guy's really good).
Jay has posted quite a number of his live cuts on youtube, and he's selling some MP3 versions of his songs on his myspace page. I'd highly recommend checking this guy out... definitely worth a listen or two, great stuff.
Also, might I add he's super hot. Sorry, I couldn't post this without making that minor point mrgreen...

0 comments:

Post a Comment