Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Amazing Browser


All my skepticism regarding the speed of the newest Firefox 3 browser has been allayed, I take back all my previous doubts confused. Wow... I downloaded this about 2 days ago, and the only complaint I have so far is 'why didn't this come sooner?'... The page generation seems blazing fast... I can actually notice compared to the Firefox 2 browser I'd been using for over a year now. Plus all the added features incredibly user-friendly. Everything just feels faster and smoother... and yes, the memory usage is actually significantly less than its previous iteration. I'm loving it.

If you haven't downloaded Firefox 3 yet, I highly reccommend it. Best browser around bar none... Even the 'good' people over at Internet Explorer seem to think so
cool...

0 comments:

Post a Comment