Friday, June 20, 2008

Poll End

Wow... Could this have been any more inconclusive? Although I realize hair color is an afterthought for most people (myself included more often than not), I do have my subconscious biases. I was interested in seeing whether or not I was in the minority regarding this bias... particularly my tendency to find dark-haired men attractive (mostly at the expense of blond haired guys). Apparently it turns out I'm not in the minority... but there's no exact clear majority either confused....

As for the second
poll, I tried my best to make a case for the models... but to no avail. Candid shots continue to be the hands down favorites... I'm still trying to wrap my head around that one, but technically I can see where most people are coming from. There are far more candid shots out there than model pics, so the results of this particular poll are overall quite positive.

Now for a new poll... this should be interesting...

0 comments:

Post a Comment