Sunday, June 15, 2008

Solid Perfection?

Me thinks I may be forced to finally take the plunge and purchase that PS3 I've been holding out on. It's rare, but apparently yet another game manages to attain score of perfection from both IGN and Gamespot in the same year? I'm starting to wonder if its really the games getting better or if the next generation hardware is finally starting to be pushed to its fullest potential?

I'm not exactly a die-hard 360 fanboy so I can freely admit hardware-wise the PS3 is in fact the superior system. I do dislike console exclusivity though... especially when that console happens to be a system I don't own confused (yet...). Score one for PS3 owners everywhere...
On a side note, I sometimes have to wonder about Hideo Kojima... I mean seriously, Snake's suit practically leaves nothing to the imagination cool... Maybe I should mark that down as another 'interesting' incentive towards investing in this game?

0 comments:

Post a Comment