Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The end of office etiquette: Worker goes Ballistic

There's a saying that I've kind of taken to heart, I'm not exactly sure where it originates, but it fits very much with my personality..."you should work to live, never live to work"...

An excellent motto to follow, and one that this man on this clip (currently burning up the net), could've really taken to heart. This video crosses way past the line of disturbing absurdity into classic hilarity biggrin... It's interesting watching his coworkers reaction. Especially if you look to the top right at about mid-length in the video and see people recording the whole incident on their camera phones.

This second video was apparently uploaded to the net by one of the people who taped the whole thing on his phone... it actually has color and sound. I have no clue what language they're speaking, but you can hear how distressed some of the people witnessing the meltdown were. Somehow, I'm assuming not much work will be getting done after this confused... (oh, and I can imagine by the end of the day there may possibly a new vacancy to fill...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment