Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Daniel Erthal

Now here's a blast from the past that I really haven't thought about for quite some time...

But seeing as I was still in a mood for Brazilian beauty, I figured how could I possibly forget the gorgeous one himself from Rio... 26 year-old actor/model Daniel Erthal.

Perfection cool...

These shots were taken way back in 2006 (it might have been even earlier, seeing as it's been quite a while)... But this amazing photo session with photographer Fernando Torquatto appeared first appeared on Paparazzo and basically floored me at the time.

Gorgeous Daniel debuted in his acting career doing a short stint back in 2004 on a Brazilian telenovela (soap opera) titled Da Cor del Pacado... He subsequently went on to do a couple more series' from 2006 onward, but (from what I gather from his IMDb profile) he hasn't really acted much since 2008 confused...
Fortunately his time in modeling did manage to leave us a trail of beautiful gems.

Ah the Brazilian landscape, truly a feast for the eyes indeed...