Thursday, March 26, 2009

Newcastle scenes

'You're only young once forever'

... or so goes the tagline for the coming of age Australian drama Newcastle cool. I got a chance to finally watch this film in its entirety after having had my interest piqued a week or so ago and I have to say I really liked the movie. Some of the sequences kind of felt 'surreal' at times... as in they felt somewhat like a dream sequence (one example is in the clip provided)... but overall it was pretty entertaining cool.
And of course I can't ignore the overabundance of eyecandy in this film. From supporting cast Aussie surfers to the main lead actor Lachlan Buchanan himself, it was pretty much a droolfest from start to finish (not that I was literally drooling, but you can see what I'm getting at
mrgreen)... Newcastle was written and directed by Australian director Dan Castle and you can check out the film in its entirety on DVD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment