Sunday, March 22, 2009

Didio defines Male Beauty

I think it's already been well established Brazilian men are perhaps some of the most gorgeous men on the planet... or at least that's the impression you'd get from some of these phenomenal models that've made their appearance these past few years.

But how hot exactly can Brazilian guys get one has to wonder?... Well it's simple really; Ask photographer Didio. His work alone is responsible for introducing the world to one gorgeous Brazilian hottie after another, after another, after an... well, I think you get the point.

Just Beautiful 29 year-old model Fabio Cimi here is no exception...
I have to admit it was extremely difficult (to put it mildly) trying to choose which model would best display Didio's photography prowess, but I figured really who better than the ultimate Brazilian beauty himself cool.
I'm happy to say a couple of days ago Didio became my newest blogmate. You can check out much, much more of his breathtaking photography over at both his wordpress and blogger sites. It really has to be seen to be believed cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment