Sunday, March 22, 2009

Interesting... uh, shorts...?

Ok, so pole vaulters... What is it exactly about pole vaulters that makes them such amazing athletes?... And in many respects pretty much irresistible...

Well, short answer is I couldn't begin to guess... Or better put, I do not know a single thing about pole vaulting, or anything about pole vaulters for that matter cool. I've never so much as even sat down to watch an event on TV to be quite honest... but... I am a fan of gorgeous guys + athletic shorts + great legs. Add them all together it creates a deadly combination for me.

This guy for example (who's name I unfortunately know not), is a quintessential example of all three of the above. Very handsome, great legs (sorry if it seems I have an obsession) and nice shorts.
...um, hold on a minute... speaking of shorts... hmm confused......err, yeah confused... I guess I can't exactly complain about a guy going commando... but it seems modesty wasn't exactly high on this guy's list of virtues (at least for the duration of this event cool)...

Anyhow as I was saying... about those gorgeous athletes with great le...

...eek...

Ok, I think I'll just end this post right here. It's safe to say this guy is certifiably 100% stud, but really I can only take so much. That said, these shots (although seemingly candid in nature) appear to have been taken by a seriously powerful camera. Someone must have brought some expensive equipment to this event... thankfully, it appears it turned out well worth it in the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment