Friday, March 6, 2009

Prayers for Bobby Tribute

My latest music video *finally* gave me an excuse to use one of my favorite songs (Switchfoot's Meant to Live) and combine it with a montage of one of the most powerful movies I've seen in a long time... the film adaptation of the novel Prayers for Bobby. I figured considering the serious subject matter permeating throughout this movie this song made for quite an appropriate fit.
Prayers for Bobby of course is based on a true story, which makes it all the more tragic. I can totally identify with what Bobby Griffith went through though (in more ways than one)... so to use the cliche, it hits home. You can check out the previous Prayers for Bobby clips I posted here... and for the time being, Prayers for Bobby is available on in its entirety on Itunes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment