Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Newcastle - Miles Away

"What is this strange music I hear, I know it not".... and "who exactly is that??" Basically more or less those were the first two thoughts that ran through my head when I initially clicked on this video cool. But yeah, wow what a beautiful surprise this turned out to be. This video was created by a videoblogger named Johnny Rhys. It features an Australian film by writer/director Dan Castle aptly titled Newcastle... and yes, I must say the cast of guys in this film really put a capital 'G' in Gorgeous.
I've yet to see this movie, but my interest has in fact been piqued. The lead actor is a 21 year-old Aussie beauty named Lachlan Buchanan (someone who deserves more research in his own right I might say). And the song used for the clip is Miles Away by Madonna...

Yet another great find by fellow blogmate Rob from Wayoutwest.tv. Newscastle is currently available on DVD in Australia. Also the creator of this video just happens to be my latest blogmate. You can check out more of Johnny Rhys's music videos over at his Meandmyvideos blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment