Sunday, March 22, 2009

Portrait of Brazilian Beauty

The nation of Brazil is part of an exclusive club. As one of the few nations on earth with the equator crossing directly through, it tends to boast exceedingly warm temperatures pretty much all year round...

So to me, it's no surprise really that the inhabitants of this tropical nation might turn out as equally hot as their country's geographic location and climate...
Actually fine... maybe it doesn't really make sense why Brazilians like Cadi Cunha here are just naturally hot, but I gave it a shot anyway confused...
You may remember this beautiful São Paulo native from a previous post I made a couple months back. He's since allowed me to post a couple more shots of him, and I thought these were fantastic.
Just Beautiful... I can't say for certain whether Cadi has ever done any serious modeling, but it's more than apparent he'd be a natural cool. Cadi currently has a page open on Flickr where you can check out a lot more of his shots... and of course his photography (featuring the gorgeous Brazilian landscape and some of his close friends).