Monday, March 16, 2009

Guys in Kilts

I've never actually traveled to Scotland, Wales, or Ireland (predominantly where kilts are held as traditional fashion)... but since I can remember I've always had for strange fascination for the kilted look... don't ask me why confused...
Kilted Beauties
I've always found gorgeous guys in full kilt regalia to be almost as irresistible as my fondness for guys in suits... almost...
I'm thinking perhaps this might be some sort of offshoot combination of my fondness for both the well-dressed suit look and that whole innate attraction to gorgeous legs thing cool. Formal kilt attire tends to straddle the line somewhere in between the two... which is a major plus.

Also, I can't say that I've totally overlooked the... uh... mystery aspect of that comes along with the whole 'proper way' of wearing the traditional getup mrgreen. (I know, very wrong on my part, but can you blame me for my curiosity? cool)...

0 comments:

Post a Comment