Friday, March 27, 2009

Monsieur of the Day

Un beau visage et un sourire si mignon... Il ne peut qu'ĂȘtre le monsieur du jour mrgreen...
Clement D (2)
My apologies to any French speakers out there for subjecting you to my less than stellar attempt at stringing together what I learned in highschool cool. But for the sake of le monsieur du jour, je dois faire un effort.
This spectacular model you see before you is a French model named Clement D... and these shots were taken almost as a spur of the moment in Marseille with the one and only Fred Goudon. A couple of shots from this amazing photoshoot were subsequently included as part of a spread in Sensitif magazine.
Clement D
In a word, incroyable mrgreen... but I think I'll translate that as Just Beautiful. You can check out a couple more shots of Clement over at Fred Goudon's fantastic blog chronicling his 20 years in photography.

0 comments:

Post a Comment